Ace Hostel YorkAce Hostel York is a 4 star city centre hostel, conveniently located near York railway Station, bus station and situated on Micklegate, one of the oldest parts of York. It is a 5-10 minute walk from all the city centre attractions and hundreds of restaurants and bars.
This grand Georgian 1752 townhouse has many impressive features; including stone-flagged entrance hall, a grand sweeping staircase, panelled rooms, vaulted cellar and a fabulous Rococo ceiling featuring Shakespeare's head. If you are looking for a budget York option, then Ace York is the place to be!
With air-conditioning throughout, its own oak-beamed basement Games Room, 24 hour Bar, TV lounge, Internet Suite and Outside Seating Area; Ace York is the top end of budget accommodation.
Ace York is situated within the City of York walls and has great views of York including York Minster, the city centre and the historic railway station.
If you want to do budget grand style, choose Ace Hostel York!Please note; As we are in the city centre the hostel can get noisy at the weekends, so it is advisable not to bring anyone under 18 on a Friday or Saturday.
|Check out our facebook page and like us to get to know what is going on at Ace and read our latest stories!
- 14 Bed Dorm (pppn) from £16
- 10 Bed Dorm (pppn) from £18
- 8 Bed Dorm (pppn) from £20
- 6 Bed Dorm (pppn) from £22.00
- 6 Bed Private Dorm from £120
- 4 Bed Dorm (pppn) from £21.00
- Twin Room (Per night) from £60
- Double Room (Per night) from £80
- Family Room (Per night) from £110
- Please check for the latest special offers!!